Stonegate Private Counsel specializes in managing the affairs of successful Canadian families. We are a partnership of experienced professionals, driven by shared values and a long-term approach to meeting the multi-generational needs of our clients. We offer comprehensive services that go beyond investment management by providing valued advice that touches on all aspects of our clients’ financial lives. Our customized services include sophisticated financial planning and tax strategies, estate planning, asset and risk management solutions, and a choice of investment solutions. At Stonegate, we create a legacy of trust. The result is long-term confidence and peace of mind.
The Executive Assistant (“EA”) is responsible for providing on-going support to the Managing Director and Principals to assist in the smooth running of the practice and to promote organizational efficiency. Duties will include recurring activities tied to standard operations, administrative tasks, and a significant level of participation in client account servicing.
- Arrange internal and external meetings (clients, prospects and business associates)
- Updating of Managing Director, Principal and Associates calendars
- Handle client account administration including client queries and requests, setting up new accounts, completing debits and credits as well as client meeting preparations and wealth planning reports
- Preparing special reports as required (i.e. Performance Summary, Portfolio Valuations, Asset Allocations, etc.)
- Prepare and complete NAAF’s, IPA’s, account paperwork for Managing Director approval and submission
- Maintain comprehensive records in contact management system of all client needs and interactions
- Prepare, proofread, photocopy, fax, send and file outgoing correspondence, maintaining appropriate follow-through
- Provide support in dealing and responding to correspondence, emails and phone enquires
- Prepare and send communications to all clients (using Mailchimp, Salesforce, similar)
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing and client communication materials
- Progressively responsible administrative experience.
- 3 + years’ experience supporting senior executives, ideally within the financial sector
- Experience in Microsoft Office software, Windows and e-mail systems
- Experience in the finance/investment industry is an asset
- University degree or college diploma preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Sensitivity to issues of confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to effectively take on new and evolving duties and responsibilities
- Ability to learn new software relatively quickly
As an independently owned and operated team of Stonegate Private Counsel LP, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.